The priority sector is deemed to be a significant player and contributor to the $5 trillion economy goal of India. To aid the growth and improve the flow of credit in this sector, in November 2020, RBI issued guidelines for Banks and NBFCs for co-lending to the priority sector.
Since its launch, the adoption of the co-lending model has been significant amongst private sector banks and NBFCs.
- Recently, there has been significant adoption and growth of co-lending in the PSUs (Public Sector Units) with SBI, PNB, and CBI coming with co-lending pacts with NBFCs.
- Technology has played a significant role in enabling the adoption and scalability of the co-lending model in India.
- Our partnership with SBI has the potential to unlock $1 Trillion in capital for Priority Sector Lending in Tier 2,3,4 cities for small enterprises and farmers.
- Technology platforms like Yubi Co.Lend are playing a key role in ensuring that the intended goal of improving the flow of credit to the priority sector is being met.
The Yubi Co-lending Mid-year Report FY 22-23 effectively communicates some crucial aspects of the Co-Lending landscape in India and how Yubi Co.Lend, India’s largest co-lending marketplace, has been enabling fruitful partnerships between lenders and originators.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- State of Co-lending in India
- Technology enabling scalability of the co-lending model
- Key co-lending trends for H2 FY 2022 (Apr-Sept)
- Key co-lending partnerships
If you are a lender or an originator, don’t miss out on this report. We’ve packed it with insights that will enable your co-lending decisions.