What is a Loan Against Property EMI Calculator?
A loan against property EMI calculator is a digital tool that inputs the loan tenure, loan amount, and interest rate and outputs the loan EMI. These digital tools come in very handy when it comes to determining the loan repayment value.
Following are the significant benefits of the LAP EMI calculator.
Get an accurate idea of the monthly instalments you must pay within the loan. Borrowers can prepare and restructure their finances by looking at the monthly instalments. Yubi’s loan EMI calculator helps borrowers modify the loan tenure as well as the interest component and principal component with ease and, thereby, arrive at a repayment amount that suits their financial profile & repayment capacity, reducing any chances of default.
A Lap calculator shows results in an instant. All anyone needs to do is add the loan against the property amount, the interest rate as deemed by the lender, & a proper loan tenure, and the lap EMI calculator will display the monthly instalment.
A loan against property EMI calculator is the best way for borrowers to determine an ideal repayment schedule. One can manipulate or tweak their loan particulars till they arrive at an EMI that fits their repayment capacity and offers them enough time to pay without any hitches.
Loan EMI calculators are available absolutely for free. One can use them as many times as they are always available online and rarely have any downtime. Get instant results at the click of a button with the loan EMI calculator.
How is EMI for a Loan Against Property calculated?
The three critical aspects of any loan are considered while calculating the EMI, the loan principal, the interest rate, and the repayment period. There exists a particular formula for determining the loan against property EMI.
The expression to calculate the EMI for repaying any loan against property goes something like this:
EMI = [P x R (1+R) N]/[ (1+R) N-1]
where P is the principal amount, R is the interest rate, and N is the loan tenure.
Factors Affecting LAP EMI Calculation
Any LAP EMI calculation has three critical components: the principal component, the interest component, and the repayment tenor. Tweaking these aspects will consequentially modify the value of the EMI to be paid every month, as shown by an online mortgage loan EMI calculator or property loan EMI calculator.
- Principal Amount: The principal loan amount is proportional to the current market value of the property used as collateral. Only the present value of the collateral asset is taken into consideration, and banks and lending institutions generally provide 80% to 90% of the property’s value as the loan amount. The case is the same for both property loan and mortgage loan. In most cases, the lender has the final say regarding the amount of loan one can avail. It is wise to keep options open and look at what different lending institutions are offering.
- Loan Tenure: Tenure is the second essential component as it determines whether the borrower can repay the principal amount and the total interest payable without any hitches. Loans with high principal amount generally come with extensive repayment tenor in the range of 15 to 20 years. However, it is the lending institution that has the final say. The longer the loan tenure, the lower the EMI, and the easier it is for the borrower.
- Rate of Interest: The rate of interest decides the total interest payable and, thereby, the monthly instalment. Different lenders offer different rates of interest. The borrower’s financial profile, credit history, the value of the collateral, and the loan amount- all these aspects are deciding factors for the interest rate.
What are the Benefits of Using the LAP EMI Calculator?
- Instant Results: Find out how much loan against property EMI you need to pay with a click. The online tool displays results in a second.
- Easy-to-use: A lap EMI calculator boasts a straightforward and lucid interface. Everything’s easy to understand, and anyone can use the calculator to calculate the EMI for their home loan, mortgage, or property loan.
- Different Combinations: Tweak the three critical components of your EMI with ease. Modify the principal loan amount, interest rate, and repayment schedule to determine the EMI amount that fits your budget & repayment ability. Use the mortgage loan EMI calculator to come up with different combinations of loan amount and tenure. Then look for the right lender that offers attractive interest rates and lets you borrow that amount for your chosen tenure.
- 24*7 Access: An online loan against the property calculator is available any time of the day or night. Anyone can access them at their convenience and find out how much they need to pay for their secured loan every month then & there.