At Yubi, we strive to make our customer journeys hassle-free. We worked on multiple updates in the month of August, all of which were productised keeping in mind user feedback and convenience for the end user.
In this article, we will learn more about the updates for the month of August and how they impact the platform.
Update 1: Delete Collections
Currently, many originators want to delete their collection sent to the co-lending platform.
The reason for this could be corrections, removing duplicate entries, reconciling with the loan management system, etc.
In the current process, requests as such are raised via support tickets and the on-call team deletes them manually from the backend.
How are we solving this issue?
- Now, originators can download a template and fill out the collections that need to be deleted.
- The uploaded file is verified to check whether the collections aren’t part of any other invoice and are reversed from the last ones.
- Investors can view delete requests and decide the action they want to take on the new ‘Action Center’ tab.
- Finally, the report can also be available for audits.
Update 2: CIBIL Reporting
Usually, credit bureaus require investors and originators to submit bureau reports in an excel with a specific template. Such kind of reports could not be made on Yubi Co.Lend.
How are we solving this issue?
CIBIL’s operational report is now enhanced to support excel as prescribed by the bureau.
The report consists of two sub-reports:
- The first sub-report consists of the member list, where details will be entered manually by the user.
- The second sub-report consists of loan-level data generated by the platform.
The latter report has a separate record for every applicant, co-applicant, and guarantor for every loan. Investors and originators can generate the report for their share of the loan. Based on the date chosen by the user while generating the report, attributes such as the current balance, overdue and DPD are determined.
Key data available:
- Income tax ID number
- Curr/New Account No
- Account type
- Residence Category
- Address Category
- State Code
- Date opened/disbursed
- Date of last payment
- Date closed
- Data reported
- High credit/Sanction Amount
- Current balance
- Overdue amount
- No. of days past due
Update 3: Performance Enhancements
This can be broken down into 3 parts.
- Loan list page: Yubi Co.Lend users have been sharing their concern about the load time of the most accessed pages like Loan Status, Pre & Post Disbursement and Wallet Disbursement.We heard them and wanted to improve the page load time for originators who often transact on high volume.
- How are we solving this issue?: We are trying t0 solve these problems in the following ways:
- Loan Status Page:
- The number of loans shown across various stages has been removed;
- An indicator is used to show users how much loan is available at that particular stage
- Loan List Page – Pre Disbursement:
- The number of Loans shown across various stages is removed.
- An indicator is shown to highlight to the users that there are some loans available at that stage.
The following changes were made to improve the performance of the Wallet page:
- CC Limit has been removed;
- The Total AUM and Monthly disbursement data will be updated twice a day. Once at 12 AM and then another at 12 PM
- When new funds are added to the wallet, the system processes & validates the funds in the background (as opposed to in Real-time).
- The status of the transaction is available under, ‘Recent Transactions’ post validation
- Loan List Page – Post Disbursement
- The number of loans shown across various stages has been removed
- The summary of the data across ‘Disbursed’ (All & Wallet Reconciled) and ‘Matured’ stages have also been removed.
Update 5: Single Virtual Account Disbursements via Razorpay
Currently, virtual accounts are created for the originator and investor on Razorpay and approval is requested from both parties.
But, incase of a BC model (100-0 partnership), the originator has no contribution, and hence, their approval is not required. Therefore, pooled or virtual accounts for originators are not required.
Why are we solving this issue?
By eliminating these unnecessary steps, we can achieve the following:
- Improve TAT for disbursement
- Reduce scope for failure
- Avoid unnecessary transactional charges
How are we solving this issue?
- Yubi Co.Lend now supports 100-0 Razorpay disbursements with only one virtual account created for the investor;
- Once the investor’s approval is received, funds are transferred from this virtual account to the end borrower without the intervention of a pooled account;
- Investors can Retry on platform in case of fund account and payout creation failures and payout reversals
- Disbursement deductions that the originators incur can be settled using a new invoice called the ‘disbursement deductions invoice’ which is present on the platform at every stage.
Update 6: Co-creation – Self-serve UAT Flow and Agreement Go-Live
Currently, to test the partnership or co-creation agreements in UAT (User acceptance Testing), the business and integration teams collaborate to set up in UAT environment. Once the results are approved by the users and business team by collaborating offline, this agreement is pushed to live. As a result, the process increases the TAT of agreement set up and is inefficient
The Self-serve capability is now extended to the journey of UAT environment testing and go-live of agreements which further helps in reducing the TAT of creating partnerships.
What’s in this feature?
- Originators can request UAT for every approved agreement. This step is optional.
- Once the business user approves, the originator can perform UAT with the same configuration of the approved agreement that has been set up in the production environment along with the corresponding investor.
- Originators can request for UAT sign-off post-testing
- Business users can approve thus completing the UAT process
- Business users have the capability to make an agreement live directly from the approved status of the agreement if UAT is not required or after UAT is complete
- Once an agreement is live, this configuration is used for loan processing.
We hope your experience improves on Yubi Co.Lend through these updates. If you have any queries, regarding the product or the company, check out our website.